October 25, 2010

'Til We Meet Again.....Next Year

It is autumn, a season with scenery and traditions I enjoy. However, one aspect that I don't like is that autumn marks the time for putting away wardrobe items no longer needed for searing days and tepid nights. Recently, after a couple of chilly mornings, I realized that my manicured toes needed more shelter than strappy sandals, slides, and Barbie-like wedges could provide. So as I gathered up my footwear, I decided to take a quick photo to bid adieu to my most frequently worn summer shoes.*


Please note the photo does not include athletic shoes or basic flip flops, which I refer to as "shower" or "around the house" shoes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That task makes me sad every year. So long pretty shoes.

Lea Ryan said...

LOL. I can't believe you took a picture of your shoes. Oh wait, yes I can. Also and incidentally, I have a pair of sandals exactly like the second row back, far right. serious, for real. we could go twinsies.