February 23, 2010

So Much To Appreciate!

After reading a "why I'm happy" post on http://candaceadventures.blogspot.com/ , I decided to create a grateful list. So for this moment in time, here it is:

1)My overall good health


2)Classic TV on DVD (Mannix, Burke's Law and Mad Men have been essential viewing during what has been a frigid and frosty winter).





3)Cupcakes



4)Wii and PS2



5)The release of Sade's first new studio recording after a decade's absence.


6)My heart-shaped jewelry in sterling silver and gold



7)Long-term employment



8)LifeTime's group fitness classes that challenge me to give it my all. Also, Zumba because it is "life changing".


9)Close friends who have good hearts, good character and a good sense of humor.


10)My mom who is somehow able to be supportive, give meaningful advice and drive me crazy simultaneously. It is truly her gift.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm....the cupcakes are before mom. Don't tell her that;)

Moore said...

The list is based more on when I thought of things than in order of importance.